Web App Development
Power Up Your Business with Custom Software
Do you have a bright idea for technology that’s more than a website (but not eCommerce), and it doesn’t need to be on everyone’s phone? Then it’s probably a web app! A web application (or “web app” for short) is a computer program that performs a specific function by using a web browser. The great thing about web app development is that they are cross platform compatible: they aren’t build for a specific type of computer or operating system.
Web applications are:
- Easier to develop than platform-based software
- More useful for your users because of accessibility, allowing them to work from any machine with internet access
- Easier to install, maintain and keep secure since they’re browser-based
- Easier to grow as you scale
Web apps offer an array of business advantages over desktop apps. The more accessible an app, the better it is for your users.
Tell Us Your Idea & We’ll Build It
Work From Anywhere With a Web App
What do you want do for your customers, employees or other stakeholders? Web applications allow you to create documents, share information, and work on common documents. Using a web app opens the door to the exciting possibilities like global teamwork, working from home, and real-time collaboration.
For some examples, we have created:
- A waste water treatment app to record and track waste volume for billing, compliance and disposal purposes
- A responsive web application to allow employees of an awards conference to be able to take photos of speakers that renders in creative photo effects
- An online scheduling application to help manage and facilitate logistics for drivers and their passengers on a daily basis
- An online portal to aid a financial organization manage, track and display important tax, financial and personal documents
We create user-focused apps for businesses of all sizes. Tell us your idea and we’ll make it a reality.
Our Best Work: A Portfolio
We’ve created a numerous web apps over the last decade. This is just a small representation of our recent best work.